Thursday, October 13, 2005

FiRsT eNtRy

This my first entry in my blog.

Most of my fren has been in this blogging life these day . I got so interested in this after the first time i saw Vincent and Adrian blog. Owh well , i still do feel lazy to type a long long entry like them. hehe .

Today is the last paper for my school YEAR END EXAM , bio paper 3 and 1 . Paper 3 kinda hard , but i manage to get through it . hehe . I'm kind of a study kid like Adrian too . =p .

I spent my whole afternoon in Sunway Pyramid looking for a part time job , now i realise it's very hard to find a job . My leg almost patah . =( . Most of the shop also ask me to go home and wait for their call , this , meaning that I have no chance already . GgRr .

Owh yeah , let me tell u guys about my life . I have a gf , we sms each other everyday and i mean almost every minute . ehe . She's feeling kinda moody now , I'm off-ing to comfort her .
I think i'll play a few round of DoTa later and post again . =)

5 Comments:

At Thursday, October 13, 2005 11:22:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

haha u think getting a job is easy ar? haha if it is, there wont b such thing as poverty in dis world lar~ lolz!

btw, writing in proper english is juz so, not u.. lolz~ but it's a good medium to improve ur english lar..
although there's still plenty of mistakes in dis post.. lolz~ sorry~ ;)

muax~

 
At Thursday, October 13, 2005 11:24:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

eh...i'm learning la..>.<

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 12:10:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

aahahahah vincent..damn bad..actually job quite hard la..find in less densed area la..eh vincent your mom can really get us the job you are talking about?

 
At Friday, October 14, 2005 1:26:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

i was talking about a job doing quality control.. i don't think any of u will suit that job.. it's quite stressful.. sometimes the work pay will rise to 50 bucks a day for 10 hours..

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:17:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

nvm...how stressful also can...i damn bored and no money...help me arrange can?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home