Saturday, October 15, 2005

ChAnGeS iN mE.?

I spent my day with my gf .

We watch the movie 'Wait til you're older' , starring Andy Lau . This a very very touching ones . My gf even cry during the movie , kakaka , but there's alot people sniffin here and there , i almost cry too . ehehe . Then , i had dinner with my gf in Manhattan Fish Market , the fish and chips there is so yummy . I'm gonna pull my family there next time . ehehe .

Then , i send my gf home and join Puvana , Adrian and Eujyn for yamcha session in USJ 4 .

Damn , Kent , you're changing . I just realise today that I'm wearing jeans these day , which I don't last time . And yeah , when everyone see me , also ask me to cut my hair , gggrrr , u guys don like me in long hair mer .? Well , I think I'm gonna play few rounds of Dota with Adrian and Eujyn after this .
Tomorrow I have undang-undang seminar to attend yet I'm still here at this timing blogging , til then .

3 Comments:

At Saturday, October 15, 2005 4:28:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

..hmm changes huh?

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 10:38:00 PM, Blogger xoxoameliaxoxo said...

oiks!! you liar!! konon some family thing!! irresponsible brat!!

 
At Wednesday, October 19, 2005 9:19:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

haiz...told u i went to the undang seminar...so bored...haiz...8 hours ++ u know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home