Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Achievements

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I was flipping through my Certificates/Achievements book just now...Flash back alot of stuff...Miss the good ol' days in primary....And the most important day,the result day for PMR...Sud I had this feeling,what if what happen to my PMR result same goes to my SPM too..=D...Isn't that great?..

Read Adrian's blog about reading back our old post...Gonna try it some day...

It's almost the end of June and yet I havent start any of my intensive study plan..>.<...I promise I'll start right after June!!!!!!

-KeNt-

Cascada-Everytime We Touch

2 Comments:

At Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:19:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

its almost the end of june .. gosh ..MONTH cannot get it wrong 1 leh =)

anyway .. chill la ..september right the trials? august start good enuf lah ..trust me lah ..

i didnt score badly k? :D

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 8:59:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

aiya...typo error...still got one month to study onli leh..>.<..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home