Tuesday, January 24, 2006

EmO mE...!!!

I'm gonna throw everything on the screen...So pardon me for using short forms,wrong spelling and vocab mistake all...I'll start today with my late afternoon...Because what makes me to blog is what i did on this afternoon...I transferred the movie 50 first date from my comp to my ipod...When i got home from basketball with some frens in schl at about 530...Cook rice and sit down relax and enjoy the movie in my ipod...This movie really really touches my heart...What the guy did really sweet..I hope that I have short term memory lost too...This guy in the movie...try new tactic everyday to get to know this girl because she will forget everything once she wakes up on her bed the next morning...So tis guy try and try and try..He tried so hard to help her gain back her memories..It's not easy to do that though...>.<..!!!...

Enough with the show..After the show...I realise its adi 8..time really passes very fast...I sud feel so emo...I feel so ... so .... LOST .... I don have the initiative to study yet..I've promise myself to start study on the early of MARCH...But...I'm afraid I cant do it..there's just too much things happening around me...maybe i should stop everything..I mean everything..outing with frens..stop dota especially...games...phones call..just everything...and focus on books...maybe...>.<..!!!...I just hope I'm a 3 years old kid...with nothing to worry about..Or just be like the girl in the show..have short term memory lost and forget everything everyday i wake up...I sud feel like crying...maybe u guys will say such a baby...but...maybe cry will do me good...I just wanna release my...release my pain...

Does anyone of u...everytime u wake up or u lying on bed trying to sleep..and a question pop up in ur head....why are u here.?what is ur goals.?why am i a guy/girl?...maybe i should go to church..?huh...i'm just so confuse...what happen to me is just like those question...that i try to answer but donno how...when i got the answer..its hard for me to make a decision..what shud i do.?

To all YE's that is reading or have been visiting my blog for updates of pic on the JAPAN YE program...i'm sorry to say that i may not be uploading that much of pic...i'm gonna burn in a cd...just get it from me..no prob.?..For the rest of the post...I maybe will just keep on throw everything to the screen...very lazy to post pic...maybe i will post some later on...I may wanna be a journalist...I've been liking to talk alot...Maybe i shud do some podcast...but first...i have to fix up my english first...>.<..Till then..

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 27, 2006 5:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo kent

was bored so saw your blogspot online...you have an ipod video eh same here its pretty sick.....i can give u some movies if you want and its really sharp 2...i got it from itunes thats why

 
At Friday, January 27, 2006 12:26:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

omg..really.?make sure u message me when u come online in msn man...i wan alot alot movie..=D...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home