Thursday, June 22, 2006

How to make myself drunk,5% alcohol

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sometimes don't u think u wanna have a bottle of 5% flavoured alcohol drinks ?..Making yourself drunk(onli apply to me as noone will get drunk drinking onli 5% alcohol).....Unfortunately I don have any beer in my hse now...Onli got sake that i bought from Japan,which is almost 50% of it contents alcohol...*wan me to die meh*...

Very stress....Tomorrow gonna be my step down as the President for my Leo Club..>.<... So fast one year has gone....><...

I try to study History just now...Negara Bangsa...><... I wonder what we have to do with this topic...>.<...So damn boring...

Feel like going out of the hse...Wanna go yamcha but noone can teman me..><...

Brought my Ipod movie to schl today....Been listenning to Cascada's song nowadays...=D..U guys should try Cascada's album...

-KeNt-
Teddy Geiger - For You I Will

4 Comments:

At Friday, June 23, 2006 1:41:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

it's not officially step down mar.. haha~

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 10:14:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

yeala...but still...hmph...don feel like stepping down so fast la...i feel that i havent give my fullest yet...>.<..

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 3:43:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

of coz la not fullest.. u haven't drink down TWO cans n strip yet! lolx~

 
At Friday, June 23, 2006 7:16:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

hahaha...OMG...what la u...>.<..i drank 2 can la...didn't I?i also donno..haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home