Sunday, October 16, 2005

BoRiNg DaY

Woke up at 7 today for an 8 hours of Undang-undang seminar near subang aiport . The whole seminar is so bored , don really feel like typing about it . ggrrr . But luckily , i tahan for that 8 long and suffering hour and got home at 4 something .

Took a nap before i getting rdy to my ex-primary friend belated birthday party . I'm really mentally tired and physically tired . I'll upload some picture here , enjoy . =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Gene and I with Clement(the birthday boy)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Ex-6I classmate , from left:Hui Yi , Mei Ee , Clement , Me , Serene and Gene

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^From left:Marvin , Gene , Me , Clement , Serene , Hui Yi ,Mei Ee and Sio Sen

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Silly and cute Hui Yi . kaka .

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Friends forever ...

Miss my gf so much , almost left her out for the whole day ... Miss her ler ... :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home