Monday, July 10, 2006

Updates

Lets start with the Community Day in SEGi College on Saturday...I have about RM 100 worth of coupon to spend there...but none of my fren wanna go..>.<...so at about 1030 morning i went there SOLO...Besides the games booth they have in SEGi,there's also the 1on1 futsal challenge..Some of my fren like Fareez and Ivan was there...later on I met Christoper who is also solo-ing there..we played some games together...As all my fren notice...I have a really really long hair for a boy in schl...But soon enough I'll have to cut it..>.<..to remember my long hair..this what i do in SEGi college..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Little look like me onli...very little...the bloody college students draw until my face so long..>.<...gggrrrr... Some item i won in the Community Day...


Vincent , Adrian and I were all rdy to watch Worldcup Final in Jln Bukit Bintang Sunday night...We first went Times Square to have or dinner ....by the time of 11p.m...the event place already packed like sardin can...>.<...We manage to get a quite nice place and waited there approximately 3 hours for the kick-off...

Reach home at 6a.m ....wanted to go schl,but i just can't wake up although my phone's alarm has been ringing till my mom woke me up....>.<...Sleep all my way till afternoon..=D... France lost -KeNt- Jay Chou - Perfection - ipod

8 Comments:

At Monday, July 10, 2006 11:43:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

exactly 3hours 20minutes sial! ><

 
At Tuesday, July 11, 2006 1:45:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

>.<...damn long...but once in 4 years....quite worth it if we can catch a real nice place

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 2:37:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

u think that easy ar? ><

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 8:24:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

thats why i say IF....><

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 6:48:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

u think that easy to say IF ar? ><

haha~

 
At Wednesday, July 12, 2006 9:25:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

IF...haha..quite easy lor...=p..hehe..damn i TERponteng today...>.<

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info laser tattoo removal campbellsville Supersonic dvd player Hai skin care products Web phentermine and prozac sport

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 1:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Propecia homepage bead earrings make jewelry boxes neurontin pills suicide thoughts Long cock pussy virgin rose gold ankle bracelets Chrysler compensation package iacocca Boetcher scholarship email fax Accutane hair thinning proactiv gentle formula Patent lawyers in lima2c ohio Star saphire rings Saab air dam Order tenuate 90 musical chime necklaces 12 gauge ring wholesale chain necklaces

 

Post a Comment

<< Home