Monday, October 17, 2005

TrAiNiNg

Today whole day stay at home play dota and sms with my girl girl . Looks like today's a dota training day for me , kaka ... Din go out , stay at home online , watch tv etc ...

Owh yeah , I read the Undang-undang book ... The question quite hard leh , but all my fren that took undang-undang test also tell me very easy ... -.-" ... The undang-undang test gonna be on this Friday ... So scared I'll fail ler ... Only can answer wrong 8 question max ... >.< ...

Ggggrrr ... miss my girl girl so much , in December , I'm leaving to Japan for the Lions Club Youth Exchange Program ... Not gonna see my girl girl for like a month , don feel like leaving her but this the only chance for me to go outstation ... >.< ... But I'll give her a suprise be4 i leave , hehe ... If you're reading now nng , I wanna tell u I love u ..!!! Miss u so much ...!! Muaaxxx ...!!

I think I'm goin to bed now , til the next post ...

2 Comments:

At Monday, October 17, 2005 3:48:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

lol dota trainning huh?good good..i got visit la..i told you my bro using rite..so ready for some clan match?

 
At Monday, October 17, 2005 9:27:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

update la..=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home