Sunday, July 23, 2006

SS-ing

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kinda SS(syok sendiri) after shower..hahaha...since my long hair not gonna tahan long due to the stupid peraturan in schl..><..I like my hair the part where it fly up at the left side of the pic..=D...hehe...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My tamagochi bigger adi!!!!!=D...nice...hope to make it become big big dinasour!!!HAHAHHA...

I went for the car 3 hour teori class today..>.<...so boring...so excited that i gonna learn driving next week..=D...

Arrgghhh bad news...!!!..I can't go PCD concert anymore..>.<..Supposingly my fren's cousin could get one free ticket for me...suddenly today she msg me say her cousin cant get the ticket..>.<...haiz...