Tuesday, October 18, 2005

My PoSt

Omg..!! I just realise that most of my post all are written 1 day after that , which is midnight ... I've been staying up till late night these day ... I think i gotta stop this ...

Today is just another boring day for me , stay at home and play comp ... Morning i went to Puvana hse to help him patch the new Warcraft3 ... Just sit infront the TV the whole day , doing nothing ...

I receive a phone call from Gavin in the evening , he offer me to work with him in Summit ... It's onli RM3.50 per hour , I'm thinking about doing it or not ... I'll gonna meet him in Summit tomorrow ..>.<

*YaWn*

I'm really tired , can't type anymore .... But Adrian is online , probably gonna play 1 round of dota with him then go to bed ... Miss my gf sooooo much ... Gonna meet her tomorrow after Summit ... Chiaozz~~

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 4:31:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

hmm ur time?..did you check your timing anot?

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 11:34:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

yala...u look properly

 
At Tuesday, October 18, 2005 2:25:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

aih..you and ur gf...ahahah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home