Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Pussy Cat Dolls World Tour 2006

Never ever thought that I would be in the PCD concert....Started my day really dissapointing....Went to the hell schl which don't teach and study....My day gets worst when I have to take 3 hours of car lesson right after schl ended..>.<.. I was so darn tired after all...Went to USJ4 padang to chill out with some fren there...There..I found miracle/hope...Ameer from Sri KL bump up to me and say

"Hey Kent,u wanna go PCD concert?"
"Sure!!!!But I don't have the ticket..><"
"Today is gonna be ur lucky day,I have a ticket for u!!!"
"Are u fucking serious?"
"No joke,here's ur ticket!!!!"
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
^Got this VVIP pass at the end of the concert

At that very moment,I almost faint...!!!!

I speed all the way home get rdy and reach Sunway Lagoon at about 6:30p.m...Met Xiao Qian and her frens there...=D...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The PCD concert started with an openning act by Reshmonu....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PCD graced the whole event with the song titled Buttons...They're PCD,of cause they are some really HOT dancing act by them!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nicole's voice is like angel...!!!!Her voice sounds way better than recorded ones!!! The Pussy Cat Ladies ended the event with their number one hits song-Don't Cha.!!!! The whole concert was fun although I'm kinda alone/solo there

I got another video of the concert coming up soon...I really enjoy it so so much...>.<...PCD rox my life!!

4 Comments:

At Friday, July 28, 2006 9:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy!!! HEYY!! i want PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD PCD

neways nice meeting you =)

 
At Sunday, July 30, 2006 3:43:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

hahaha...yeah...i like em'...they're really good..=D

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 1:41:00 PM, Blogger ciNdrew said...

wow !! y ur fren so nice wan ..

*Dru*

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 4:20:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

hehehe...yeah...he is a nice guy...=D...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home