Saturday, October 22, 2005

MeMoRaBlE dAy

[21-10-05]

A very memorable day ...

I start the day with a game of dota , again~ ... I'm really kinda bored with my life ... : / ...In the afternoon , I manage to pursuade Vincent to play basketball with me .. =) ... After an exhausting of activity , we rush home get rdy to go Pyramid to catch a movie with Vincent , Shih Mun , Puvana , Michael , Michael's gf and Jow Liie

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^My dinner in Pyramid-Grilled Chicken Foldover ... As you can see , I love tomato sauce sooooo much ... EhEh ...

Shih Mun and Jow Liie joint us in Mcd after 15 minutes followed by Michael and his gf ...We've decided to watch Doom , a movie base on a game ... All I can say is *thumbs up*

On the schedule , after the movie we'll have yamcha session ... Unfortunately , Shih Mun's car run out of battery ... -.-" ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^On our way to car park , Vincent got this idea ...>.<

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^While waiting reinforcement to arrive , I pose with Shih Mun's car ... KaKa ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Michael can't tahan his horny-ness ... !!!

After 2 hours of waiting and help from a guard and Shih Mun's uncle , at last the car can move ...!!After reaching in Shih Mun's hse , they try to fix back the battery in its place ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Scratching head on how to fix the battery ... >.<>.< ...!! At this moment , I was mentally and physically tired , I bath and went to my sweet bed ...

7 Comments:

At Saturday, October 22, 2005 9:27:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

swt..resize your pic la..damn man i missed ystd night..today i will rot at home..

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2005 12:22:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka...how to resize..ish..>.<...i hate it when my pic so big that makes my shout out so low..>.<...kaka
ask u go out yamcha u don wan...now rot at home la..sleep at home..:P

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2005 1:04:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

resize la noob.. haha~ use programmes or sumtin.. =/

btw, u 4got bavany.. ahahaha~

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2005 1:09:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

hmph..>.<

 
At Sunday, October 23, 2005 10:07:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

ooppss....sorry bavany

 
At Monday, October 24, 2005 1:26:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

aih..damn la..its been 3 weeks since i went out..darn!

 
At Monday, October 24, 2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kakka...adrian...maybe ur timing not nice..kaka..nvm...i'll be here for u..just call me any time

 

Post a Comment

<< Home