Wednesday, October 19, 2005

OrDiNaRy DaY

Ytd i din manage to blog , my bro using the comp the whole night ... >.< ... I stay at home the whole day ... Watched Air crash investigation in the night ... Omg ..!! The show is so interesting , but make me not feeling to become a pilot anymore ... >.<..!!

But the percentage for an accident to happen to a plane is 2%.It seems like there is no chance for a plane to crash ... Perhaps I'll go on with my ambition ... : / ...

Today , is just another ordinary day ...

I miss my gf so much ... Feel like she's a part of my life now ... yeah yeah ..I know u guys sure think that this may be a waste of time as couples at this age won't last long ... But I just have the strong feeling between her and I ... >.<..

Maybe I'll blog again later ... Chiaoz...

3 Comments:

At Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:16:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

I really pity the dozens of innocent lives perished in the AeroPeru 603 accident.

Luckily such cases of a tape covering the static sensor or pitot pipe never happen again since that crash.

The number of aviation accidents lately has increased the chances of an aircrash. So the 2% you're saying is not static will continue to be an elastic percentage.

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 3:17:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 12:29:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

yala...becoz of that small hole being stuck by this stupid tape...haiz...yeah..now is like imposible to have a plane to crash anymore..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home