Wednesday, October 26, 2005

BaSkIn RoBiN..!!

Woke up at 10 a. m today ... Played a few round of dota and straight to Subang Parade to meet up with Kok Hou ...

I found a part time work in Baskin Robin and Kok Hou still looking for one ... >.<.. So , if anyone of you wanna eat ice cream , come to Subang Parade Baskin Robin , maybe I'll give u an extra scoop ... EhE ...

We then leave Subang Parade and took a mini bus to Summit ... I had my brunch(thanx Adrian) there and played afew round of arcade games with Kok Hou ... I met Victoria there with her fren when I'm on my way home ... As a best friend of me and my brother , Shih Mun fetch me home asI got no transport home ...>.< ... Thanks Shih Mun , teh tarik on me next time ... =)

>.< ... I'm really so bored staying at home ... Anyone wanna yamcha later ? Vincent ? Puvana ? Adrian ? Shih Mun ? Anyone ?!?!

8 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:38:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

lol ..hmm quite alot of ppl work in parade..one day i go kacau..so where you decide to work?rm3 too lil leh

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:15:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

yeah..but i damn lazy to find adi..hmph..i just wan some money to do something..very important..

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:39:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

babi! i fetched u thousands of times n i did't even get a glass of plain water.. >.< next time go anywhere u walk! XP

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 8:55:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

vpws
eh..din have on that day mar..so din thought of it..u the best la bro..teh tarik and roti planta and mee goreng on me next time..ok?=)

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 1:37:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

cheh wah! hahaha.. y suddenly so nice 1? hahaha! =P okie no problem u say 1 ar? btw u also know i wont accept rite? ish..

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:10:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka...i'll settle the bill be4 u pay..kaka

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:08:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

cheh all in a sudden so good.. >.< dunno got udang di sebalik batu anot?

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:28:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kka..got...the udang is ask u to send me more often.kaka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home