Tuesday, October 25, 2005

BiKe LiCeNsE..?.PiEcE oF cAkE

Wooo~~

I start my day with a 3 hour of teori classes in Shah Alam , teori class for bike license ... >.< ...I've tried 2 round in the track , the bike test is such as 8 shape , meniti , cone , emergency break and sharp turning ... It's kinda easy tho , I think I pass it with flying colours .. =) ... After that , i had my breakfast and luch together in USJ 4 pasar ramadhan ... I ate 2 chicken murtabak and 1 fried mee ... It's my first visit to there and my first try for murtabak ... =) ... Kinda yummy .. eheh ...

My mom now is preparing to go airport ... Gonna accompany her to airport , can't imagine how I or my house will be in this 2 weeks time .. >.< ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Found this picture in my album . This picture is taken in this year Leo Forum in Penang .
We're listening to this seminar and Gavin , Shen Chun and Dwayne slept with style ... =)


Okay , I'm off to airport now ... =)

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:16:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

theory..

haha of coz easy lar.. u wait take car n c.. wanna c nex year whether u fail 1st time anot?
wait, or u cant take next year? OOOOPS... so sorry... wuakakaka!

jk only la brother.. sked later u cry.. muax~

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:22:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka...teori is in BM...>.<..stupid..omg..damn freaking easy la even car..my undang test even better than u..and yeah..just got to know from the JPJ..minimum age to get car license are STILL 17..=)..i know it's hard for u to face the fact where ME , get higher score than u..don worry..i'll teach u to score next time.. =)

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 4:36:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

i don't have to face that fact.. i have my license already.. wanna c ar? u have anot? eh? eh? eh? dun have ar? wuahahahaha! summore it's CAR.. nonit small kiddos bike like u.. hehe u sure anot wanna play cha-ing wif me? hehe~

haha.. it's ok i can bare wif kiasu ppl.. ;)

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 11:53:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka..donno who is the kiasu people here that show off the license horh?who ar?who?u ar?kaka...ur license hold forever er?kaka..better check the expired date..or else..go back to the first step..=)..and yeah..use back ur sentence..u sure anot u wanna play cha-ing with me?hehe~~

first step is to learn to face it..=)...u'll learn ... =)

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:46:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

you 2..dun fight laaa =/ useless..YAY 17 told ya!

eh lunch and breakfast is called brunch..aih you english..eh you from chinese school ar?

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:47:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

oh and btw..i was at the other end..sleeping oso

 
At Thursday, October 27, 2005 1:43:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

gosh.. u're like speaking to the mirror man..
and, err, do u have a license to say that to me? *ahem*
btw showing off the license is not being kiasu, it's showing off.. ;)
oh btw, please change ur grammar mistakes, it's really hard for me to understand what you're trying to say.. lolx~
a piece of advice, when u wanna cha some1, pick someone da size of ur brains.. or maybe smaller, if u wanna win lar.. haha~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home