Monday, October 24, 2005

MoTiVaTiOn..?

I've been bathing with cold water these few day... >.< ... My house water heater rosak adi ... : / ...
After a few days of washing with cold water , I think that my body have immune to cold water ... Wohoo ... =) ..

Been very headache these day ... Pressure from school , sosial communication and family ... I really don't know what to do .. I really need someone to motivate me ... I'm 6 feet under now ... >.< ... Most of my yamcha kaki are all burning the night oil studying everyday ... Perhaps because of their lazy-ness during Form 4 cause them so suffer now ... : /

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Took this photo on 6 days after my anniversary with my gf ...
This the very first appearance of my gf in my blog ... =) ... I miss her so much , I love u ...!!!

My god grandmother from Kedah is in my house now , she's on a vacation with my mom in Shanghai , China this wednesday ... Gonna miss my mom ... =(

I've just receive the letter from the Youth Exchange Committee ... We(YE) will be goin to a camp in Japan right after we reach Japan Airport ... It's a skiing camp in Aichi Kosei Nenkin Kaikan and Norikura Seinen no Ie ... Don't ask me where is it , all I know is in Japan , =) ...

Ok , I'm off to my tv ...

12 Comments:

At Monday, October 24, 2005 10:36:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

it's burning the midnight oil lar..

btw it wasn't abt being lazy.. it was abt neglecting studies.. ;)

 
At Monday, October 24, 2005 10:47:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kakak...same with lazy la...coz of lazy thats why donwan wert...thought is honeymoon year

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 12:03:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

hmm not oni that mistake la..damn alot other mistake ,...ahaakakak i oso wanna go yam cha la

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 12:32:00 AM, Blogger Roshan said...

kent kent kent... here is the correction...

I've been bathing with cold water past these few days. >.< My house water heater is spoilt : / After a few days of bathing with cold water, I think that my body is immune to cold water already. Wohoo =) ..

I’ve been getting headache quite often these days. It’s possibly because of pressure from school work, social communications and family. I really don't know what to do. I really need someone to motivate me. I'm 6 feet under now >.< Most of my ‘yamcha kaki’ are all burning the midnight oil by studying everyday. Perhaps because of their lazy-ness during Form 4 caused them so suffer now. : /


Took this photo 6 days after my anniversary with my gf ...
This is the very first appearance of my gf in my blog. =) I miss her so much. I love her!!!

‘I really don’t understand this part’ : My god grandmother from Kedah is in my house now , she's on a vacation with my mom in Shanghai , China this wednesday ... Gonna miss my mom ... =(

I've just receive a letter from the Youth Exchange Committee. We(YE) will be going to for a camp in Japan right after we reach Japan Airport. It's a skiing camp in Aichi Kosei Nenkin Kaikan and Norikura Seinen no Ie ... Don't ask me where is it , all I know is it’s in Japan , =) ...

Ok , I'm off to my tv ...

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 1:07:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

neglect /nI"glekt/ verb
to give not enough care or attention to people or things that are your responsibility


lazy /"leI.zi/ adjective
DISAPPROVING not willing to work or use any effort

see da difference? cheh~ wanna argue summore. =.=

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:38:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

omg...this are my fren ...

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 8:31:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

>.<

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:42:00 PM, Blogger Rach said...

roshanpal is the worst la. he so bad go correct wei keong's english. trying to insult him huh?

 
At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 10:17:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

nvm rachel...this are my fren..: /

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:14:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

it's "these are my friends."

ROFLMAO..

=P

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 1:17:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

just shut up and don't make my same mistake in ur exam...hope u "wont't" fail in ur exam...=)

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:56:00 PM, Blogger Rach said...

wow. frens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home