Friday, October 28, 2005

BiKe LeSsOn..!!

Phew..!!

Woke up extremely early today , went to E.N.S yamcha alone from 9 till 11.15 ... >.< ... Then , went to Metro track to learn to ride bike ... >.<

We(me,Kevin,Eric,Daryl and Hon Sam) have so much fun there ... Today is onli we having the lesson , so it's like the whole track is only for us ... =) ... Eric fall down from the bike when he try to go through the 8 shape road ... KaKaKa... I Just went through every obstacle easily ... I think I'll pass it ... KaKa ..

Then at about 6 we had our dinner in USJ 4 Bazaar Ramadhan again ... I ate fried keow teow .. *yuck*... Not nice at all ... >.< ...

My gf start working today in Watson , Summit .. Pay kinda high ... =) ...Played a few round of dota with frens ... KaKa ... I think I'm getting good in dota already ... OwNaGe..!! EhE...

Okay , this my day today ... Tomorrow I have a meeting with Omega Leo Club of Monash University in Mcd ... *yawn* ...

6 Comments:

At Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:26:00 AM, Blogger Roshan said...

why dont you work with ur gf? will be fun rite? hehe... i hope i get a good/high pay job after spm :)

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 1:49:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

hmph...no more vacancy adi mer..hmph...

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 4:10:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

haha got meeting wif monash tomolo? y didnt u write u skipped ur BOD meeting today!? lolx~ :P ponteng-er!

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 9:28:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

-.-"..i wrote there i have to go bike lesson adi mer..-.-"

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 2:22:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

hahaha omg...you skipped the bod meeting? ..aih..wait later i say something to you..ahaha

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:08:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

what u wanna say?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home