Thursday, October 27, 2005

MoViEs

Woke up at 6 something went to my gf hse ... Played a round of dota in my gf house and took a taxi to Pyramid at 11.30 ... >.<..!!.. Had my lunch in Kim Gary , omg the baked cheese rice is so yummy ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Watch All About Love , a very touching movie , again~~... My gf cry again~~ ... Kaka.. She gona bevery upset with me again~~ .... KakA...

Waited Puvana in pyramid , he's watching Goal ... Apply for part-time work in archery ... Really hope that I'll get a good part-time job ...>.<..!!

Had dinner with Puvana in Maju ...As u can see ... I'm so lazy to type now , I'm very very tired ... Tomorrow I have bike lesson to attend ... Chiaoz..

5 Comments:

At Friday, October 28, 2005 1:36:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

i tot u getting job in BR?

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 5:32:00 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

kena fired? lol

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 11:58:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

haiz...the RB pay not good...hmph..RB is my last choice..>.<

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:30:00 AM, Blogger Roshan said...

br or rb? lol

 
At Saturday, October 29, 2005 12:59:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka..sorry...BR...ehhe...mayb if u come..i can give u an extra scoop when noone's looking..hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home