Saturday, October 29, 2005

TiRiNg..!!

OmG..!!

Woke up so early today-9 a.m ... >.< ...!! Wake my bro(Andy) up to send me to Subang Parade to attend the Region 5 Leo Club Charity Concert meeting in Mcd ...This gonna be a big grand project for all Region 5 Leo Clubs ... That meeting took me about 2 hour ... Then at 1 something i went to Carrefour wait for a bus to Summit ...

I met my bro(Sam) who just finish his class in SS2 and on his way home ... He gave me a ride to Summit .. Wee~ ...
Had my brunch with my gf who is working in Watson ... =) ... Nothing or any special thing happen today ... Just that I'm so tired , I'll start my first day of work in Baskin Robin tomorrow ... : / ...

Owh ya ... My mom just called me from China just now , kaka , she's asking my size as she wanna buy a jacket for me when I'm going to Japan this December ... =) ... And it's orange colour ... Wohoo..!!

I'm so tired.. ChiaoZz...

3 Comments:

At Sunday, October 30, 2005 3:01:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

ahah you are starting work .. =) have fun!

 
At Sunday, October 30, 2005 4:09:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

region 5 now got LCCC ar? :P

not bad not bad.. all copied from Interact's Charity Concert 1.. >.<

 
At Monday, October 31, 2005 1:04:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

hmph...damn tired..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home