Monday, October 31, 2005

FirSt DaY oF wOrK

FuH~~...!!

Okay ... How to type out my fun yet tiring day .. HmPh..!!

Woke up freaking early at about 8:30 a.m and get myself rdy up to go for my part-time job in Subang Parade ... At the beginning of my work , the supervisor taught me the technic of scooping and the price and stuff .. >.< ... After the short while of lesson , I start serving customer ... This what I did for the whole day :

Me: Hi , good morning/evening sir/madam ... Welcome to Baskin Robin ...(with big wide smile) ... =)

Customer: Hi , I would like to have a double scoop/cone/etc and I wanna taste this and that lalala ...

*keep on scooping ice-cream*

Me: Here's your double scoop/cone/etc , pls pay at the counter ... Enjoy your ice-cream ...=)

Customer: Thanks ...=)


I've been doing this over and over again ... Baskin Robin's ice-cream looks like expensive , but still got alot people buy ... >.< ...!! I can't feel my finger now , it's so painful and numb ... I can't make big movement with my 5 right hand fingers ... >.< ... But I enjoy this work so much as the employees are all 20's and easy to get along with , espeacially the supervisor ...

Tomorrow is 31st , there will be 31% discount on pint,quart and gallon ... Baskin Robin gonna be full of people tomorrow ... And you , yes u my dear readers ... Remember to catch some cool and yummy ice-cream tomorrow ... =)

My work start from 10 a.m end at 10:30 p.m ... Yeah , it's damn true ... Dixon come fetch me with my brother along ... We straight fly to Sungai Way , the place where the Halloween Charity Dinner held ... When I got there , everything's finish except for foods and balloon and chicks ...KaKa ...

After some conversation with other Leos , Kok Weng send me and my bro home ... And now I'm here typing my blog ... =) ... Currently my fingers are really really very very pain ... I must go to sleep , work start at 12 p.m tomorrow ... Chiaoz ...

I think this my longest post ever ... I miSs mY gF... I lOvE u nnG ...!!!

3 Comments:

At Monday, October 31, 2005 1:43:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

yeah i'm getting my icecreams 2moro that's for sure! haha~ :P

btw i heard the party sucks.. >.<

 
At Monday, October 31, 2005 6:21:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

lol... =) damn vincent is going to parade..waiting for my turn! =/

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:14:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

vpws
yeah..the party not so nice..hmph...i went there after everything end..hehe...

akxj
kaka..yala..when u coming huh..i gonna give u the smallest scoop..=P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home