Thursday, December 15, 2005

ToUr To My RoOm =D

Omg...I'm just too bored but I don have the initiative to post ... Well , I don't know what happen tome these day ... Get angry or piss off easily ... Because of this I've made few of my friends angry with me .. -.- .. First , I ruined 1 of my friend's plan on this friday ... I'm so sorry ... If you ever will visit my blog , you know who you are .. I'm sorry ..!!!

2nd is my best friend I shall say ... Because of a game I faught with him ... -.- .. Owh God...>.< ..!! I'm sorry to both of you ..!!! ... Heng tai always ... =D ...

Well ... I'm really really bored ...Got nothing to do , most of you never been to my house be4 ... Let me show you guys me and my bro-Sam room ... =D ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^My room's door ... =D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Some 'beras' thingy my bro bought back from Japan ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Enter to the room ..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
^Guess which is my bed ... Hint: I never like to kemas my bed ..=D ... I love pillow ... Lets count how many pillows I have ... =D
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
^My study table ... I bet you can't study in this condition , but I can ..=D ... With TV besides ... KakAKa ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^1 small little rack beside my table ...With radio ..=D
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^My rack full of books ... >.< ... Left is mine right is Sam's one ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^My wardrobe ...!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
^My luggage , still not fully prepare yet ... >.< ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Last but not the least ...Sam's shinai from Japan .. =D

3 Comments:

At Friday, December 16, 2005 11:59:00 PM, Blogger The O.F. Kiddo said...

Hey Kent ! I don't know whether u still remember me or not... This is Jia Jun or also known as Jason or JJ.
Anyway... what a nice blog you got and you are lucky that yr parents allow u post out yr room's 'situation' haha... my mom will kill me if she know i post something about my room when it's untidy...
haha!

 
At Saturday, December 17, 2005 4:28:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kakakaka...well...this life of a kid like me..=D

 
At Tuesday, January 03, 2006 4:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey we've got the same luggage! haha. so kiu one. hope u brought my 'i love japan' t shirt. don wry i pay u bek =) (don mean to make u sound ungenerous k)
i am sharmayne cheng.btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home