Tuesday, November 29, 2005

'LeGaL' rIdInG

Had a real great day today ... Start my day with a round of dota and rush to SS19 to have a Leo B.O.D meeting ... The meeting took about an hour ++ ... After I adjourned the meeting , Amelia and Jenny were figuring out how they suppose to go home as they don't have transport ... Being a good friend ... I offered them a ride back their hse ... I know it's illegal doing that , but well , rules are made to be broken ... KaKa ... Again a 3 person on my bike but this time is 2 girl 1 guy as a hamburger .... Errmm ... I'm not the burger's meat ... KaKa ... how wish i am ...

....
After sening both of them home , went to SS14 Tanjung to meet up Dwayne and Choy Hung while waiting for Dwayne's gf Sin Dru to arrive .... Chit chat for quite some time before Sin Dru left to take his Chemistry paper at 1.30 p.m .. After sending Sin Dru back to school, 3 of us went to Global in SS15 to play a few round of dota with some friends ...Once again 3 of us on my bike sending them home ... >.< ...
....
Came home late evening ... Have a short nap and pack my luggage at night ... I just realise I'm bringing so little things to Japan ... >.< ... Well , I might be bringing 2 whole big luggage full of souvenirs just for my friends ... >.< ... HeHE ...
Damn ... Adrian is challenging me dota 1 on 1 ... Til the next post ...

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:27:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

ehehe i won =) continue playing la..=.=

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:55:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

>.<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home