Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My FiRsT aCcIdEnT

Damn ... I hate typing this post... Today was my first accident riding my bike...>.<.. Damn ... Start my morning quite ok ... Never expected I will suffer from pain .. >.< ... At about 11:30 I was on my way to Taipan to make my ATM card in Bank Simpanan Nasional ... After taking the form , I'm on my way to Dwayne's house in USJ 11 ... Today morning was drizzling so it's kinda wet floor out there ....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was riding my bike at about 50km/j ... When I was reaching the junction , sud a car come out from the left ... She was suppose to stop as there is a white line there , moreover there is another car infront her ... She saw me but she didn't stop her car ... At the speed about 50 km/j , I try to avoid banging on her car by pulling both brake ... This the most regret things I would do in my life ... Right after i pull the brake ... My front tire totally out of control and wing to my left and me myself was swing all the way about 30 metres in the middle of the junction ... The bike swing because of the wet floor ...>.< ...!! .... I spin about 720 on the ground ... The woman in the car just look behind and walk off while I was pointing her to ask her get down from the car ... She just went off ... >.< ...At that very few minutes , I haven't feel the pain of all my scratches after I call my mom ... I went to Dwayne's house to clean my wounds ... about 500 metres away from the place ... Waited for my mom and she brought me to the nearest clinic to sapu ubat ... Omg ... It's so painful ... The doctor drip some liquid name H2O2 ... Some scientific name for it ... Anyone of you know what it is ? All I know is when this liquid hit on my wound ... It immediately kills all the bacteria ... >.< ... But very pain ... After that , I thought I'll be going home and be prepare to get nagging from my dad ... But instead of going home , my mom brought me to a nearby saloon near our hse to cut my hair as I mention to her that I wanna get a haircut ... >.< ...Show u guys my new haircut the next post ...
Got home and sleep ... Very tiring ... I left my bike and Dwayne's hse adn my brother will collect it later on ... Something is wrong with my comp again ... My brother reformating it now again~~... Damn ... I just wish I din go out today ... I'm so regret ... In few more weeks I'll be goin to Japan ... Damn ... I wanna have a good time there ... >.< ...

6 Comments:

At Thursday, December 01, 2005 1:06:00 PM, Blogger xoxoameliaxoxo said...

thank god that i wasn't the one on the bike yesterday! lol

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 2:42:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

ksakakak...u also don like bike..hehe

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:41:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

swt =/ ...

your drawing is kinda ...

anyway..just cure fast lah k?\

you bro know how to reformat anot?everytime reformat again..let me do for you lah..

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 6:48:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

my drawing cute wert...:P...

my bro know la.ust that kena virus...

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:04:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

30 metres!? sure anot? 3 metres izzit? 30 metres is like 20 of me lying down on da road legs to heads lar.. haha!

get well soon!

 
At Thursday, December 01, 2005 11:08:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

yeah...i'm sure..if not 30 of...i think at least will have 15 of u...coz i slide DAMN far away ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home