Friday, December 02, 2005

FuH..!!!

Wahhh.....!!!!!!.. Whole day I stay at home do NOTHING ...Just watch tv and online ... Omg ... I going to crazy already ... All because of my stupid wounds ... >.<

This noon , Puvana and Bryan came my house to visit me ... =) ... So happy that got people come visit me , I'm gonna rot adi ... KaKa .. Went out to a nearby restaurant to have lunch with them ... Puvana drive his dad's kelisa again~~ ... KaKa ...

Spend my whole afternoon at home watching tv while online-ing ... >.< ... I really have nothing better to do ... >.< ...!! ...

Damn ... Because of this accident , I gonna miss alot of things... >.< ... I can't go Genting with Adrian they all adi ... >.< ... Can't go out real often ... >.< ... !! ...GgRrR. ... I hate accident ... And I miss my gf so much ... So long din see her adi ... >.< .. Miss those Ramly burger too ...!!!

Damn ... I'm gonna play few round of games or watch tv ... Tomorrow I'll be going to Singapore ...>.< ...!! Don't really feel like going ... Chiaoz...

4 Comments:

At Monday, December 05, 2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

eh ? you went singapore meh?~! blur here =/

wanted to visit you 1 that day..but ..no transport -.- sry yea..

stay in usj 4 la dude!

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 1:51:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

hehe...nvm la...i know u got the heart can adi..ehe..

 
At Monday, December 12, 2005 3:03:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

ehehe...just want you to understand lo..

but at least..you are okay adi!

 
At Tuesday, December 13, 2005 2:54:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

reply me la =/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home