Thursday, January 12, 2006

BiKeS aRe ScArY , sO dO eXaM's ReSuLt

Wow...First day of schl is not so bad ... Not the schl boi hairstyle part.... >.< ... Went for a movie with my gf ... "Moonlight in Tokyo" .. It's hell another funny movie starring Chapman To again ... =D ... Also starring Leo Lai ... You guys shouldn't miss this movie ... =D ... Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Moonlight in Tokyo"
Omg ... Just got back this \/
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the result for last year Form4's year end exam ... >.< ... You guys can see I have slightly increase in some and decrease in some subject ... I got a few 8E ..0.o ... I cant believe this man ... >.< .... I have to turn on study mode this year ... =D ... Must get a good result ... >.< ...!!!
Here is a piece of advise for you guys who wanna ride a bike ... Its very very dangerous riding a bike ... >.< ... I'm risking my life every morning and afternoon to go and back from schl by bike ... >.< ... Feel like the road is so not save ... My advise is-GET A CAR
Til the next post ... =D

2 Comments:

At Friday, January 13, 2006 4:35:00 PM, Blogger ciNdrew said...

hi =p

*Dru*

 
At Saturday, January 14, 2006 1:37:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

heyz...hehe...thanx for stopping by cindrew..=D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home