Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm Back...!! ..With schl boi hairstyle..>.<

I'm back people ... Japan trip was a holly great trip in my life ... I gonna post all the pic I took from Japan maybe end of Jan ... So stick with my blog for the updates ...

Went out yamcha with Vincent and his Emo gang yesterday .... Went out today to have my haircut...ggggrrr ... I have a bad haircut...damn..!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
^Before I bertolak to

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ the nightmare of all guys with

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ my scooter ...=D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^ Came home with this school boi hairstyle...>.<...!!

I hate school rules ...!!!!! But well ... rules are meant to be broken...wohoo...I'm not gonna cut my hair adi..!!!!...HeHe.... OK...Till the next post. ....Chiaoz...And yeah ... I met so much of great friend from the YE program ... Rock on guys ... If you guys drop by my blog , rmb to leave a msg .. ur msn contact too...=D...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home