Thursday, December 01, 2005

SuFfErInG dAy

Uh-huh ... After 8 hours of sleep , I can feel the pain in my back ...>.< ..!! "sakit tulang belakang" ... Whole body aching ... >.< ...!! ... Whole day just watch tv ...>.< ...!!! Can't go out and can't really cook for myself ... >.< ... Found this 2 pic in my camera while I trying to take a few picture of mine ... Enjoy ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Few days back before my accident ... I try this new stuff ... 'Vanilla coke flavour ice cube' ... It's kinda nice tho ... Serve with vanilla coke too ... =) ... Yum ...
As I promise the last post ... I'll show you guys about my new hair ... Actually I didn't have time to style it ... So I just take a few pic of me after I bath ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
After I that ... I watch some tv series drama at the living room ... Then I try out the traditional chinese clothes my mom bought back from China ... =) ... It's kinda cute tho ... HeHe ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
This outfit also gonna be my outfit in the skii camp in Japan ... As there is a traditional night in that camp ... =) ... HeHe ...

7 Comments:

At Friday, December 02, 2005 6:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care and get well soon!

 
At Friday, December 02, 2005 3:04:00 PM, Blogger Rach said...

u look cute in the outfit. lol.

 
At Friday, December 02, 2005 4:50:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

roshan

thanx my fren..so i see...ur spm over adi wor...enjoy man...

rachel

hehe...thanx...u think i wear this outfit for the traditional night ok ar?

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 10:57:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

lol!! you look damn funny wei!!! :D...ahahahahahaha...

 
At Monday, December 05, 2005 1:52:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka..u more funny..=p

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 5:14:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

wah SS gila babi!

 
At Tuesday, December 06, 2005 8:33:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kakka..what la...u also ss la..:p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home