Tuesday, November 01, 2005

IcE-cReAm

-.-...

Another tiring yet satisfying day happen for me ... Start my day with a rushing bath and went to work ... Start work at 12 p.m today ... =) ... Compare today with yesterday , this what i did today :

Customer : Err ... Excuse me ...bla bla bla

Me : Pls take your number and we'll call your number later ...(with lil irritated smile)... =)

Customer : Okay ..

Me : 140/160/165/etc ... ?


*customer raise their hand if their number were called*

Me : Good evening sir/madam , pint/quart/half gallon or value cut..? .. What's your flavour ..?

Customer : I wan this and that bla bla bla ...

Me : Please have a sit , I'll call your number when your ice cream is ready .. =)


*me keep on scooping for hard and cool ice cream*

Me : 140/160/165/etc ... Your ice cream is ready ..!! ... Sorry for keep u waiting .. Enjoy your ice-cream ..=)

These what i do the whole day ... Here are some pic from Vincent's camera ... =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Me scooping ice-cream ... =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Ice-cream that Vincent and friends bought ..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^It's not the real Michael if he don't fool around ..

Vincent , Michael , Lyncia , Eu Jean and one more girl came to my work place and order some ice-cream ... Too bad I was not the one who serve them ... Or not I'll give them extra ice-cream ... =) ..

I've been sending so lil msg to my gf since I start working ... Miss her real much ... Everynight come home from work how I wish she was here in my house waiting for me ... >.< ... I lOvE u nnG ...!! Huh... I'm physically and mentally tired now ... My leg is like not there anymore ... Same goes to my 5 right fingers ... >.< ..!! Tomorrow I start work at 3 ... I think i gonna bloghopping awhile then play a round of dota or straight to my sweet bed ... Chiaoz...

And yeah ... HaPpY dEePaVaLi ...!!

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:33:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:34:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

hey its valerie btw..

and its sorry to keep you waiting =/

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:23:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

sud this sud that...what also u say la..

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:38:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

haha first post i've read wif not that MANY language errors..

dont sms so much save more money mar~ hahaha! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home