Monday, November 28, 2005

EvErYdAy I lOvE u ..!!

I love u I love u I love u ... !!! EhE ... I'm feeling much more better now ...=) ...

....
Went to play bball this evening at school with Choy Hung ... =) ... Damn most of my friend are saying me that I'm fat already ...>.< ..!! I think i need alot of activity ... I've made my first ever mistake about my bike ... I left my key inside the bike be4 I wanna leave school ... Have to call up my bro to pick me up ... Just got back my bike with my spare key ... =)
Went to chit-chat with Kevin about his bike being vandalise in Summit parking lot ...=/ ... Amazing huh ..? .. Bought a burger ayam special and a hotdog special with onli RM2.50 .. What u think ? KaKa... First time trying ramly hotdog , not bad not bad , gonna change my habit of eating burger to hotdog... KaKa ... yum yum ...

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:26:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

how you get so cheap? damn man..i'm hungry..

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:56:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka...erm..at first i pay be4 that guy finish doing my burger...so i wait wait...then they very blur like that
they putin burger ayam special in 1 plastic...i thought was mine..but i din say anything..then they like blurr...then put another hotdog special inside...then they blurr..then they say..'eh ini abang kan special'...then i say ya..then take and go adi...kakaa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home