Sunday, November 27, 2005

StUpId WeIkEoNg

Damn it weikeong...Why did u wrote the last post... Damn ... I'm so stupid , useless and motionless ... For the last post ... I would love to apologise to my gf ... I still love you .. Just yesterday I'm so emo' ... >.<..!! I love u ning ...!!!
....
I went to play bball this evening ... Thought wanna play with Vincent in USJ20 court but suddenly got a call from Adrian ajak me play at USJ4 court ... So I went to USJ4 ... >.< ... Had a few round of game with friends there ... =) ...
....
I had 2 Ramly burger ayam special for my dinner ... yum yum .. Mouthwatering .... =D ..!! ... Adrian is having account paper , I know it's gonna be piece of cake for you , good luck anyway ... =)

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 28, 2005 1:10:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

ahaha.. words delivered can neva b taken back..

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 1:58:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

hmh..i dont' know...-.-

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:25:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

ahahh thanks :D ...

its very easy indeed..ahahahahaha...

nvm la..she understand enuf la

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 1:57:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka..easy leh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home