Saturday, November 26, 2005

DaMn It

Damn ... I have this very bad feeling...I donno whether its my fault or my gf .. These few day , I don't know whats wrong with her ... She gets angry very fast and put her anger on me ... Makes me feel so no mood to chat with her .. >.< ...!! I've adi told her about this ... But she just promise me and keep on doing the same things .. -.-" ... I love her so much ... But she just brings me no happiness these few day ... *_* ... It's start of the month , so its not the matter of 'girls problem' , then whats wrong. ? Maybe I've not meet up with her these day ... But I'm leaving to Japan , if few days also can't tahan , what about a whole 3 week of not seeing me and even msg me ... ?

Maybe I should go to find her next week ... >.< ...

....
Alot of things bothering me these day .... Leo stuff espeacially ... And money too ...>.< ...! ... Damn i just wish i could leave this place now to Japan ... But of course I would love it so much if my gf could accompany me ... >.< ...!!
....
Came to read about this article in newspaper ... About some police missuse their power ... Man , the police is losing the rakyat trust , well , I've lost mine so long ago ... HmPh ... I went to Petaling Street this evening ... Bought some present for my host family in Japan ... In about an hour time , I've adi use up RM100 ... DaMn ... Tomorrow I'll be going to Central Market to buy more present ...>.< ..!! Hope my wallet is fat enough to afford it ... =)
Til the next post

6 Comments:

At Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:20:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

alah take it easy mah.. if there's no ups n downs whatis love then? ><

haha dat's y u think last time being leo prez ez ah? haha~

 
At Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:26:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

ahahaha....now his club not as outgoing oso! =) wait la..see what he do next yr..

 
At Sunday, November 27, 2005 1:55:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

vpws

kaka..ups and down ... hmph...ya gua...soon everything will be fine ..

adrian

i don get what u mean..-.-

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 3:31:00 PM, Blogger xoxoameliaxoxo said...

chill out la. :)

"losing the rakyay trust".. sounds familiar..I have read that quote somewhere! hmph!!

 
At Monday, November 28, 2005 9:34:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

akkakaa....erm...yeah..vincent mention it..hehe

 
At Wednesday, November 30, 2005 12:25:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

hmmm ...its okay to be emo once in a while ...according to your 2nd post..it shld be okay adi huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home