Thursday, November 03, 2005

SiCk

= S

My Deepavali's so bad ... I'm sick ... I mean very very sick ... Finish work went to Puvana's house for his Deepavali open house ... HeHe ... Shih Mun they all gambling ... Damn ... I forgot to bring my wallet .. =) .. At least this save me a few bucks.. hehe ...

After that i went home eat panadol and sleep ... That's my Deepavali Day ...

Then I start work after 1 day off ... =) ...

Nothing much happen ... I'm so tired and lil sick ... Lazy to post.. Good Night ...

2 Comments:

At Saturday, November 05, 2005 6:22:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

alamak purposely work at BR till so late when ur fren actually invited u to his house for deepavali..

shows that u pentingkan duit more than HENtai..

tsk tsk tsk..

 
At Saturday, November 05, 2005 10:11:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

BR not enough people do closing la..>.<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home