Tuesday, November 22, 2005

MoViEs DaY

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Cello"
A first ever movie that I :
a)recommend not to watch but I went to watch it
b)left the show before the show end
This movie can say is the worst ever movie that I ever watched .... Never wanted to watch this movie today ... But were forced by few friend of my gf ... >.< ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire"
This a very very great movie that I recommend all of you to go ... It's marvellous ... I love it so much .. It came out even better that what I expected ... I love the globlet of fire scene ... The goblet is so 'glamour' .... This another movie that makes me almost cry too(which most of the people in that room cry too) ... The part where one of the Hogwart champion died ... *sob*sob*...
....
Now I understand why do my friend claimed that I look like Ron Weasley ... I really DO look like him if I was a blonde too and my hair was a little curly ... I was so shock when I see his first appearance in the show ... >.< ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Look alike ... Agree ?
After all .. went to Subang Parade's Baskin Robbins to get my pay ... a total of RM313.50 ... After all my hard work at last i got pay ... >.< ... Although it may be too lil , I enjoy working there .. =) .. Ok...I'm really tired now... Gonna sleep ... Good luck to all SPM candidates that taking Add Math exam tomorrow ...

10 Comments:

At Thursday, November 24, 2005 8:29:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

hmm quite lil :D

ahahha ..i worked for 12 days last yr..and got about 450..

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:24:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

so..?

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:29:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

alah cakap mau belanja!? haha~

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:32:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kakaka...hmph...okok..come come..later yamcha..drinks on me..

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:06:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

cis~

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 11:11:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

aikz...cis what wor.ehe...hmph...don la cis..hehe..

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 12:41:00 AM, Blogger szchuah said...

hahaha, perasanman, ronny kent

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 12:47:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

ish..malu me...

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 3:33:00 PM, Blogger ~Jacqueline Ng~ said...

of course la agree u look like ron..ekek..perasaan juga..

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 3:57:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka...-.-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home