Friday, November 25, 2005

MoNeY cRiSiS

Damn ... As you guys can see ... Din blog for 2 day ... My brother was reformatting the comp as my comp is in a critical error ...*sigh* ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Went to watch Zathura today evening with Vincent , Adrian , Julia , Daphne , Hsien Loong , Punana and Wai Keng's brother ... It was an 'ok' show tho ... Just another show something like Jumanji ... =)

.....

Vincent taught me to play foosball .... Played a few round of pool with them after the movie ... Kinda broke now ... -.- .. This weekend going to Pasar Seni to buy present for my host family in Japan .. >.< ..!!

....
Just realise now , I need $$ ... Really broke , need money ler ... Anyone got any job ? For like about 2 weeks ? Pls contact me .. 016-2958271 ... =)

Can't play dota this few day until I got the cd from Choy Hung ... DaMn .... !!!

6 Comments:

At Saturday, November 26, 2005 1:10:00 AM, Blogger -akxj- said...

aih...i tot you damn rich adi 1?..where is your gaji? all spend on your gf?

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 10:46:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

need to buy things for my host family ler...have to buy present for them...-.-

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 12:50:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

his name is Wai San.. haha~

I'm DAMN broke too.. :(

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 3:58:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

damn man..haiz..no money so charm..wanna bball anot

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 4:39:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

ahahahah......you spend how much la? tiuz

 
At Saturday, November 26, 2005 9:08:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

onli today..i adi use 100 adi..tomolo still have to go buy..-.-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home