Tuesday, November 08, 2005

9th MoNtH aNnIvErSaRy

HaLo mY rEaDeRs ....!!

I know its been a long time since I last blog .. Well , I don have the initiative to do so ... = / ... Spent most of my time in part time job and DoTa ... HeHe ..

Today is a very important day for me and my gf-our 9th month anniversary ... And guess how we spend our anniversary?

We're both working -.-
This sux for both me and my gf ... >.< ...
Since my gf and I started working ... The time we see and sms each other is very lil ... I miss her so much ... >.<..!!
This what makes me the initiative to blog today ... >.< ... I start work at 10 tomorrow ... ChiaoZ...

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 8:40:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

9 months adi? tsk tsk tsk.. congrats! ;)

 
At Wednesday, November 09, 2005 7:33:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka...>.<...tsk what leh..hehe..eh..no need study ar...study hard man..

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 2:51:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

haha studying kua.. :P

 
At Thursday, November 10, 2005 10:29:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka..study gua onli ar..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home