Monday, November 21, 2005

CoNtEnDeR ..!!

Another tiring day for me ... >.< ... Stay at home this whole morning ... Then went to my gf house at about 3 then leave her house to play basketball in USJ4 as I promise Michael ...
...
Had my dinner then watched The Contender Special on AXN ... Damn I couldn't find any of the contender pic to post ... >.< ... Tomorrow AXN will showthe rematch of The Contender winner-Sergio Mora and The Come Back Kid-Peter Manfredo .... U can't afford to miss it ...
...
Read newspaper just now and look for the data entry job that Vincent
mentioned last few week ... I found 2 ... Gonna call them tomorrow ... Hope I get the job ... =D ...I'm gonna play a few round of Dota now and ready to watch Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire tomorrow ... WoHoO...

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 8:39:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

haha data entry rocks man.. :) u get paid for sitting down whacking ur fingers on the keyboard.. lolx~ :P

 
At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 10:16:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

yeah..but eh vincent..they wrote there clerk then spm lvl...is it meaning i have to go to their work place?

 
At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 6:15:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

vincent...how bout me?~!?! i oso want a job like that..how you get that job?

 
At Tuesday, November 22, 2005 11:25:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

u go get a newspaper and go search for it...thats what i do..

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:29:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

hehe question answered

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:33:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kaka.quest answered..kakak

 

Post a Comment

<< Home