Saturday, November 19, 2005

KeNt ? RoN ?

Went to Summit to play pool with Shih Mun as both of us are left out to watch Harry Potter with Vincent they all ... Thanks to Punana ... !!!

After they finish their movie ... The first word that Jacq told me was .. " Omg wei keong u look like Ron ...!!" .. -.- " .... Damn ... I really wanna watch Harry Potter ... GGrrr ...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Jacq and I ... She claims that I look like Ron ... *ish*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Vincent claims that my face looks square ... So he take another pic ... I really 'square' .. -.-"
I onli have few pic ... Not much to post ... And whats new about me ? I just got fired by my manager ... Now i'm not working at Baskin Robbins anymore ... So to all my friends , sorry to say that no more free ice cream for you ... HeHE ...
I'm sure you guys wonder why she fired me ... She said I never inform her about leaving early(the day i leave early to go out with Shih Mun) as I don't have her number and I've already told the emplyees there ... She said must inform her and ask me no need go to work adi ... Well , I'm fine with it as I've thought of stopping too ... HeHE ...
I've not been so active in blog these day ... Well ... I'm back now ..!!!

3 Comments:

At Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:46:00 AM, Blogger vpws said...

budak segi empat! :P

 
At Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:51:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

actually...memang have to inform wert =/

 
At Monday, November 21, 2005 10:49:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

i inform adi la...i adi said...i don have her number so i told the one there first...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home