Monday, November 14, 2005

DaYs I dIdN't BlOg

As you guys can see ... My blog is so out-dated already ... HeHe ... Yesterday's a gathering party for my primary ex-classmate ... I'll let the photo do the talking ...
.....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^A group photo of all the ex-6I classmate ... Looks like it's my birthday party rather than a gathering ... KaKa ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Girls only..!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Guys only ....!!! Seems like the girls is more than guys ... = /..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Pizza in buffet style ... Yum Yum ... And err ... Hui Yi's leg ... KaKa...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^This what I eat and I've been having this set of meal for about 5 times ... KaKa...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^These are the people that come early ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^People starting to fill up the place ... =) ... Seems like Gene is giving a talk ... KaKa ..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^June , Me , Boon Hua and Sue Keng ... June's 1 of the YE to nagoya too ..!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^June , Mei Gie , Boon Hua ,Me , Sue Keng , Hui Yi and Gene behind me ... HeHe ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Hau Chia and I ... Hau Chia so cuteeee ...!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Gene and I ... A very best friend of mine ... =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Another best friend of mine-Carlos ... He's now an international dancer representing Malaysia ... U could see him in SEVENTEEN , AEC and lots more magazine ... *jealous*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Jovin ... Once a clown in Adeline's birthday party... KaKA ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Serene- a pro in squash now ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Grace and I ...!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Pui Yee and I...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Andrea and I ... I looks stupid again~~ ..>.<
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^June , Hau Chia , Boon Hua , Hui Yi and Sue Keng ... A photo without me ... Ish ...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Weird looking pic with Jovin , Gene , Serene , Esther and Mei Gie
.....
Before we leave Shakey to a mamak nearby ... We took some pic again ... Kaka ... We just love capturing sweet moments ... =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
^Cheeeeeeseee ...!!!
.....
I just got my 'L' few days ago ... Yesterday was my first ride to Shakey on my own with my brother scooter ... It's my first time and also my first close call ... >.< ...A motorocyclist almost hit me in my front wheel ... >.< ...
Okies ... I think I'll stop here ... Here I wish all the Form 5's candidates granted with GOD's holy spirit in taking SPM exam ... Good luck ... =)

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 5:49:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

swt.. first da pics were too big, now it's too small.. ><

u're not a safe motorist.. tsk tsk tsk.. sure thinking abt world motorsports competition or sumtin la huh? haha~


haha thanks..

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 7:35:00 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

omg.the pics r so small.even the screen of the nokia n70 is bigger

btw, u look like a gurl in the 'super mini sized' pictures

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 9:32:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

roshan

Aikz...yala..i'm noob in html..go study la..*curse u fail*... =p

Vincent

kaka...not thinking of motorsport la..>.<..

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:39:00 PM, Blogger Roshan said...

dearest kent, please take back ur world or i may end up cursing u back next year :P

 
At Wednesday, November 16, 2005 6:38:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

roshanpal

kaka...anyway its 'words' ... =p...hehe

 
At Saturday, November 19, 2005 10:33:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

the pics are small dude! =) ..use medium la..eh vincent is correct..those girls memang not bad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home