Sunday, November 20, 2005

MaTh GeNiUs

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This little kid here who's only 6 years old , are the hot topic of the Star newspaper today ..
"He has not even started Year One but six-year-old Adi Putra Abdul Ghani is already solving Additional Mathematics problems meant for Form Five students. "
How wish I was him ... >.<
Today early the morning I went to Global Cybercafe in SS15 with my ex-primary classmate-Hau Chia .... Played few round of Warcraft 3 games .... Then ride my bike to my gf house ... Unfortunately she's still sleeping so I change my plan and went to Adrian house kacau him doin Add Math question ... HeHe ...
I manage to teach Adrian few of Form 4's Add Math question and watch "Back to The Future" in Adrian's computer ... =) ...
Anyone of you know any Saloon that their hairstylist are good and the price are cheap .. ? I think I need a haircut ... = /

6 Comments:

At Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:51:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

i need a haircut too! =)

 
At Monday, November 21, 2005 10:48:00 AM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

ish...ur hair short adi...very hard wan..

 
At Monday, November 21, 2005 12:35:00 PM, Blogger vpws said...

if u're him u're not my friend man.. lolx!

 
At Monday, November 21, 2005 1:58:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

kakaka...i suppose to say..ermm..if i'm as smart as him..why not fren wor...can teach u somemore..kaka..

 
At Monday, November 21, 2005 2:17:00 PM, Blogger -akxj- said...

ahahah....ceh wei keong wanna be him ar?

dream on!!

 
At Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:31:00 PM, Blogger -KeNt- said...

i can be better la..=p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home